Our newest Animal Encounter enables you to enter the Marmoset's enclosure with one of our keepers and learn all about these cute and fascinating animals while feeding them treats.
$60 per person – adult or child.
- Feed treats for the Marmosets.
- 10 minutes of Marmoset time.
- Access to one of our specially trained keepers to learn more about these wonderful animals.
- Photo opportunities galore – bring your own camera.
You Don't Get
- Admission to the zoo.
- A Marmoset to take home!
10am, 12.30pm & 3pm daily
- Only four people will be admitted per encounter
- This is a feeding and photo Experience only - these animals don't like being picked up, they come to you.
- Participants will be accepted at the discretion of zoo management.
- You must be prepared for the fact that the Marmosets will jump and climb all over you - including your hair!
- At least one participant in each session must be an adult.
- Only food supplied by the zoo is to be fed to the Marmosets - you can not bring your own food for them.
- If you are partaking in this Experience by yourself, our keeper will use your camera to take your photos. Non-participants are not permitted into the enclosure.
- Participants are to immediately and fully comply with the keeper's instructions.
- Failure to do so will result in the termination of the Experience.
- Inappropriate behaviour includes shouting, abrupt movements and flashes directed at the animal's face.
- You will be required to wash your hands in disinfectant gel both before and after the Experience.
- Participants must have no open sores or obvious health problems - running nose, persistent coughing etc.
Only a few people each day will be able to take part in this wonderful experience so you will need to book your Marmoset Encounter in advance by email or phone.